- Sail Number Masts
- 137' 8"
- 25' 11"
- 11' 2"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 373 62/95
- 18,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1854, Apr 21 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1854, Apr 8 Launched.
- 1854, Aug 5 Collision with schooner OCEAN WAVE near Point Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1856, Nov 4 Ashore 9 miles north of Oswego, NY.
- 1858, Apr Struck pier & sank, Cleveland, OH.
- 1858 Strengthened.
- 1859 Bound for Liverpool, England with load staves.
- 1860 Owned Warner, Hammond & Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1860, Nov 3 Ran on anchor & sank; raised by tug LEVIATHAN & repaired at Mackinaw.
- 1861, Dec Arrived Cleveland from Liverpool, England, cargo salt.
- 1862 Owned P. Tregent, Detroit, MI.
- 1862 Owned Cumphlam ? & Shaw Co.
- 1863 Renamed CRESSINGTON, went to Europe & back to Lakes; noted as lost on the Atlantic Ocean, had made 4 prior trips in 1859, 1860, two in 1862, 75 days from Quebec.
- 1864, Jan 23 Advertised as a packet, Chicago - England.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Burton Collection
- Unique ID