- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1868, Jun 23 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned Eliza McCarthy et al, Bangor, MI.
- 1870, Mar Lengthened 30' at Crosthwaite's Shipyard.
- 1871 171 gross tons, scow schooner.
- 1879 170 ton scow-barge; owned M. Nagle, "not insurable".
- 1887, Jul 7 Enrolled as schooner, rig changed to 2 masts; owned F.E. Boutele; 132.2' x 24.5' x 7.5', 170 gross tons.
- 1887, Aug 8 Owned N.P. Stewart.
- 1887, Oct 29 Leaking, Sand Beahc, Lake Huron; repaired.
- 1891, Apr 24 Owned William Latour.
- 1893, Sep 13 Enrollment surrendered Port Huron; "dismantled - made lighter.
- 1898, Aug After resting on bottom full of water for several years at Bay City, MI, pumped out & converted to lighter.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID