- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 32 24/95
History and Notes
- 1851 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1852, May 9 Owned Nathan Kirtland et al, Sandusky, OH.
- 1855 Enrolled Mackinac, MI.
- 1856, May 9 Owned Wilson & Newton, Moran, MI.
- 1865, Aug 29 Owned Frances M. Sammons, Inverness, MI; 21 gross tons.
- 1865, Sep 1 Owned A. H. Garfield, Painesville, OH.
- 1865, Sep 2 Owned John O'Neill, Jr. et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1867, Sep Badly damaged, stranded at Rondeau, ONT.
- 1868, Apr 7 Owned Alex Pierce et al, Cleveland; 21.48 gross tons; US7314.
- 1869, Jun 8 Owned Clarisa L. Sherman, Toledo, OH.
- 1870, Aug 13 Owned E. A. Keyes, Conneaut, OH.
- 1871, Aug 5 Owned Addie Chapman, Fairport, OH.
- 1871, Sep 20 Sank, Lake Erie.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID