- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1869 Extensive repairs.
- 1871, Apr 8 Struck by lightining, Michigan City, IN.
- 1876 Owned P. Kundeson, Chicago.
- 1879 Same owner, Michigan City.
- 1881, Oct 24 Sunk in collision with schooner CITY OF GREEN BAY at Chicago.
- 1889, Apr 5 Went ashore south of Kendsha, WI, Lake Michigan; salvaged.
- 1893, Sep 16 Ashore & lost, Michigan City, IN.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID