- Tonnage Old Style
- 194 58/95
History and Notes
- 1859, Nov 8 Launched.
- 1860, Mar 20 Maiden voyage, Detroit; ran Detroit - Alpena.
- 1860, Mar 21 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1860, May 9 Struck by bark LADY OF THE LAKE at Detroit.
- 1860, Sep Badly damaged in collision with tug LION on St. Clair River.
- 1860, Sep 17 Owned P.E. Kean, Algonac.
- 1861, Mar Converted to tug.
- 1861, Jun Collidion with steamer NORTH STAR, Detroit River.
- 1867, Jun 24 Owned Abram Smith, Algonac; readmeasured 120 x 20.6 x 8.4, 137.40 gross tons; register #13668.
- 1868, Aug 15 Owned Esther M. Burrington, Bay City & Artimia Miller, Lamont, MI.
- 1869, Aug 8 Burned, Saginaw Bay.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroi
- Unique ID