- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 361 83/95
History and Notes
- 1856 Enrolled French Creek, NY.
- 1856, Sep Damaged.
- 1856, Nov Damaged in collision with schooner QUEEN CITY at Sodus, NY.
- 1857, May 27 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1857, Jun Sunk at Chicago; raised.
- 1857, Oct 6 Owned William H. Goodnow, Detroit.
- 1858, Feb 6 Owned H.N. Strong, Detroit.
- 1860, Sep 24 Lost spar; repaired.
- 1861, Jul Collision with schooners CONVOY & BAY STATE on St. Clair River.
- 1862, Mar Sunk Bar Point, Lake Erie with staves; raised.
- 1862, Jul Owned P.J. Ralph & John Hosmer, Detroit.
- 1865 Large repairs.
- 1868 Readmeasured, 278.92 gross tons; register US7327.
- 1869, May Collision with schooner CONQUEST on Lake Michigan.
- 1869, Nov Ashore near Colchester reef, Lake Erie; one life lost; released by tug SAMSON.
- 1870 Large repairs.
- 1871, Nov Aground Graham Shoals, Lake Huron.
- 1878, Apr Owned Parker Bros., Detroit; holed, sunk near Colchester Light, Lake Erie; raised & repaired, Detroit.
- 1896, Dec 30 Abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID