- Propulsion Type
- 6' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 58 90/95
History and Notes
- 1857, Jul Damaged by fire, Detroit River.
- 1858, Mar 25 Owned Theo. D. Barton, Detroit.
- 1860 Owned T. D. Barton, Buffalo, NY.
- 1862, Oct Damaged in collision with tug ANDERSON in St. Clair River.
- 1863, May Aground Point Abino, Lake Erie; released.
- 1864 Owned Williams, Buffalo.
- 1865 Abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID