- Sail Number Masts
- 58' 7"
- 17' 1"
- 6' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 56 47/95
- Final Notes
- Laid up at Elevator A in Milwaukee & abandoned, post 1884.
History and Notes
- 1845, Apr 21 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1849, May 26 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1853 Rebuilt, Chicago, IL by Dolittle & Miller; 78' x 18.2' x 6.3'; 87 tons.
- 1854 Chicago Customs District.
- 1860 Owned Punger & Mardoff.
- 1862, Oct Aground Ashtabula, Lake Erie.
- 1863 Owned Nelson Thompson.
- 1864 Owned Dougherty, Chicago.
- 1866 Owned Birge, Racine, WI; 67 gross tons.
- 1867, Nov Aground, Holland, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1868, Aug Sunk on Lake Mighigan in collision with schooner FRANK PEREW.
- 1870 Ran into rock off Centerville; towed to Manitowoc, WI for repairs, launched Apr, 1871.
- 1874, Aug Lost foremast, Lake Michigan.
- 1879 Owned T. Norman, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1883, Jun Aground Whitefish Bay; released by tug COE.
- 1883, Jul Collision with propeller LYCOMING at Milwaukee, WI; towed to harbor by tug EMMA DWYER.
- 1884 Owned J. Brotschtky, Milwaukee.
- Post 1884 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID