- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854, Mar 4 Owned M.W. Browne, Hamilton, ONT.
- 1854, Nov 6 Sank near Presque Isle, ONT; crew rescued by schooner CHARLOTTE.
- 1855, May 7 Owned Z. Palmeter, Hamilton, ONT.
- 1855, Nov Sunk, Niagara River with ballast stone.
- 1856, Jan Raised; sinking was intentional.
- 1860, Nov 24 Aground Stoney Point, Lake Ontario.
- 1863, Jul 18 Owned R.A. Norman & William Abercrombie, Picton, ONT.
- 1864, Jan 13 Owned W. Abercrombie & J.W. Langmuire, Picton.
- 1865, Apr 15 Owned S. Nelson & G.P. Cameron, Marysburg, ONT.
- 1865, Aug 7 Owned George P. Cameron.
- 1865, Nov Caught in a Lake Erie gale with little damage.
- 1870, Jul Wrecked in collision with propeller BRISTOL off Port Oshawa; sank in tow in 18 feet water near mouth Whitby harbor.
- 1876, May 16 Owned Horace Yeamans, Belleville, ONT; lost before 1882.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID