- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1860 Owned Ogden & Co., Chicago.
- 1861, Sep Ran into south pier, Buffalo, NY.
- 1863 Described as bark.
- 1864 Repaired.
- 1876 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned Greilich Brothers, Northport, MI; schooner.
- 1880, Nov 24 Wrecked at Egg Harbor, WI; owned Mrs. Charles H. Ollerich.
- 1881, Mar 10 Owned Wolf & Davidson & Charles E. Kirtland.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID