- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854, Aug 12 Launched.
- 1857, Aug 19 Sunk at Milwaukee, WI, with coal.
- 1860 Owned J.D. Smith, Milan, OH.
- 1862, Jul Sold by Gibson & Chase to Milwaukee.
- 1865 176 gross tons; enrolled Milwaukee.
- 1866, Jun Lost sails, Lake Erie; repaired.
- 1867 Rebuilt; 176.79 gross tons.
- 1868, Sep 15 Wrecked, Lake Erie; owned McCabe & Jesmer, Buffalo, NY.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID