- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855, Feb 13 Registered Hamilton, ONT.
- 1856, Mar 6 Owned William Charlton, Toronto, ONT.
- 1861, Oct Stuck on Gull Harbor, wrecked.
- 1864 Owned Jas. McSherry, Toronto.
- 1869, Jun 8 Rebuilt & lengthened; 69' x 14.4' x 5.7'; owned R. McSherry.
- 1869, Sep Capsized off Genessee, Lake Ontario; recovered & rebuilt.
- 1869, Nov 22 Ashore at Toronto, laden with plaster.
- 1874, Apr Collision with steamer NORSEMAN at Charlotte, Lake Ontario.
- 1920 Buried at Toronto during harbor improvement.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID