- Tonnage Old Style
- 14,000 bushels
history and notes
- 1855 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1857, May Sunk Port Colborne, ONT, Lake Erie.
- 1858, Apr Sprung leak in Lake Michigan, towed back to Milwaukee, WI; discharged cargo & repaired.
- 1859, Nov 1 Collided with brig on Lake St. Clair; main riggings carried away; repaired Detroit.
- 1860 Owned H.N. Strong, Detroit.
- 1862 Rebuilt as schooner DOLPHIN.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID