- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, Aug 31 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1882 Towed by ARAXES with barge IOWA in Bay City & Chicago lumber trade.
- 1884 Owned John Kelderhouse, Buffalo, NY.
- 1887 Ran Menominee - Buffalo on charter.
- 1892, Apr 20 Owned Wm. H. Gilbert, Saginaw, MI.
- 1898 Towed by RHODA EMILY & N. MILLS.
- 1900 Towed by GARDEN CITY.
- 1901, May 6 Owned Wm. Hepburn, Picton, ONT, C94929; 155 x 30.5 x 10', 450.42 gross / 397.34 net tons.
- 1903 Stranded & abandoned, American side.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID