- Sail Number Masts
- 131' 11
- 26' 2"
- 10' 11"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 350 4/95
- 17,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1855, Apr 28 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1855, Sep 18 Stranded 4 miles north of Chicago, IL.
- 1856, Sep Collision in Straits of Mackinaw with schooner MILWAUKEE.
- 1860 Owned C.D. Spaids, Chicago.
- 1860, Nov 13 Sunk by collision with pier at Cleveland, OH.
- 1861, Apr Aground, coal laden, Bois Blanc Island.
- 1863 Owned Gillett & King, Chicago; major repairs.
- 1863, Aug Collision with brig DAVID FERGUSON, St. Clair River.
- 1868 270.77 gross tons.
- 1869, Jul Damaged in collision with schooner ST. ANDREW at Marquette, MI, Lake Superior.
- 1869, Aug Aground, Detroit River; released; repaired, Detroit.
- 1869, Nov Aground Grand Traverse, Lake Michigan with salt & lumber.
- 1870 Released; repaired, Chicago.
- 1872, Sep 28 Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID