- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871, Jul Released from grounding, Rondeau Point, ONT, Lake Erie by United States revenue cutter SHERMAN.
- 1873 Jan 21 Owned John Fraser, Kingston, ONT.
- 1878 Owned E.A. Booth, Garden Island, ONT.
- 1879 Owned Calvin & Breck, Kingston.
- 1887 May 20 Stranded Simmon's reef, St. Ignace, Lake Huron; released by tug SAUGATUCK.
- 1890 May Towed by D.D. CALVIN, Cheboygan - Garden Island.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID