- Tonnage Old Style
- 236 63/95
history and notes
- 1846 Enrolled Buffalo Creek, NY.
- 1848 Ran Chicago - Buffalo with wheat.
- 1852, Oct Ashore on Middle Island, Lake Huron; jettisoned cargo railroad iron; released.
- 1854, Dec 4 Ashore in snowstorm at Buffalo, NY, Lake Erie.
- 1854, Dec 18 Released by tug WM. PECK, towed to Buffalo.
- 1855 Enrolled Chicago, IL; large repairs, new topsides.
- 1856 May 27 Damaged in collision with brig SENECA, mouth of Chicago River.
- 1860 Owned William Hand, Chicago.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1863 Owned O'Connor & Roach, Chicago.
- 1864 Owned Campbell & Bailey, Chicago.
- 1866 Owned Cronkite, Chicago.
- 1868 169.37 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned J. Long, Chicago.
- 1873 October 24 Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID