- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1861 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1861, Dec Purchased by U.S. Navy, renamed U.S.S. DRAGON.
- 1862, Mar 8 Assigned to James River Flotilla, Hampton Roads, VA; damaged in battle, repaired at Baltimore, MD.
- 1865, Jul Owned at Wilmington, NC; readmeasured 77.19 gross tons; renamed BRANDT.
- 1879 Owned at New York, NY.
- 1880 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Dictionary of American Fighting Ships
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID