- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1861 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1861, Aug 6 Passed Detroit on maiden trip.
- 1861 damaged, waterspout.
- 1864 Owned William Egan, Chicago.
- 1865, Oct Collision with bark ALICE; heavy damage.
- 1866 Owned Knapp, Racine, WI.
- 1866, Oct Ashore near Malden, Detroit River.
- 1868 215.92 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned Glass & Barnes, Racine; repaired.
- 1874 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned P. Dufrayne, Oswego, NY.
- 1878 Ashore with damage near Charlotte, NY.
- 1881, Jun 1 Coal laden, collision with schooner DONALDSON.
- 1881, Nov 15 Sank, Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID