- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1835 - 43 Four enrollments, Oswego, NY.
- 1835, Nov Aground, Erie, PA, Lake Erie; released.
- 1839 Carried 3,386 bushels wheat from Michigan City, IN.
- 1842, Jun 17 Wrecked in gale, Sodus, NY; cargo wheat.
- 1842, Jun Driven ashore near Sodus, NY; cargo 2,200 bushels wheat.
- 1842, Jun 25 Collision with schooner ELI HARD, Sodus, NY; cargo pork.
- 1842, Oct 1 Collision with steamer LEXINGTON at Buffalo, NY harbor.
- 1842, Nov 17 - 18 Lost off Gravelly Bay, ONT, during Lake Erie gale; 6 lives lost.
- 1843 Enrolled Sackett's Harbor, NY; converted to brig; 108 tons.
- 1843 Made schooner.
- 1843, Oct 10 Brig DETROIT, formerly schooner, arrived Buffalo, NY; 110 bushels flour.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID