- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- Named for Capt. D.P. Dobbins, Buffalo ship owner.
- 1863, Apr Launched.
- 1863, Aug Aground St. Clair Flats; released.
- 1869 Damaged in heavy weather, Lake Michigan.
- 1871 New deck.
- 1871, Apr 27 Collision with schooner E.M. PORTEH.
- 1872, Oct Sails split in storm, Lake Huron; collision with JAMES COUCH at St. Clair Flats.
- 1881, Mar Owned Colwell & Co., Harrisville, MI.
- 1881, Apr 20 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1881, May Towed by F.L. DANFORTH, lumber trade; Bay City, MI - Buffalo, NY.
- 1881, Sep Towed by GEORGE L. COLWELL.
- 1881, Nov 14 Scuttled at Oscoda, Lake Huron.
- 1887 Lumber trade; Menominee - Buffalo or Tonawanda, NY.
- 1889, Aug Towed by SAMUEL MARSHALL.
- 1889, Nov 29 Sunk Oscoda, MI, Lake Huron; 9' depth.
- 1891 Towed by GEORGE L. COLWELL.
- 1893, Jun 23 Ashore Deer Park, MI, Lake Superior, laden with lumber.
- 1894, Oct 13 Ashore Deer Park with steambarge GEORGE L. COLWELL; owned J.H. Farwell, Detroit, MI.
- 1894, Nov Repaired Dunford & Alverson, Port Huron.
- 1898 Towed by FEDORA & H. SIBLEY.
- 1898, Apr 4 Collided with pier, Milwaukee, WI; cargo grain.
- 1899 - 1900 Towed by LELAND.
- 1901 Towed by ARGO.
- 1903 Owned Argo Steamship Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1907 Towed by SACHEM.
- 1907, Oct Towed by MELBOURNE.
- c1911 Taken to Canada by owner John McArthur; C126228.
- c1914 Owned Pt. Anne Quarries, Ltd.
- 1920's Out of service; docked Toronto, ONT.
- c1926 Scuttled.
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID