- Original Owner
- Col. F.B. Gardiner
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1874, Jul F.B. Gardiner sold 9/10 share.
- 1874, Aug Sailed Buffalo, NY - Detroit, MI in under 22 hrs.
- 1876 Owned A.E. Kent & Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1882, Sep Collided with steambarge PAHLOW while under tow of tugs MILLER & VAN SCHAICK; heavy damage.
- 1882, Nov 23 Wrecked in storm, Buffalo harbor breakwater; towed across harbor under water; no loss of life; owned Wiley M. Egan.
- 1883, May Stripped; abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID