- Original Owner
- A. Doak
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1864 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI; 67 gross tons.
- 1866 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI; 55 gross tons; reported poorly fastened.
- 1867, Nov 1 Foundered in storm Ludington, MI, Lake Michigan; 2 hands lost; enroute to Chicago; cargo lumber & shingles.
- 1868 Registered Pentwater, MI; 55.15 gross tons.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID