- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1871, Oct Lost sails, Lake Michigan.
- 1871 - 72, Winter Carried relief supplies to fire victims in Wisconsin.
- 1872 Struck bar at Pt. Washington, WI, Lake Michigan with cargo of bricks.
- 1872, Oct Grounded Ahnapee, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1872, Nov Beached Keewaunee, WI, Lake Michigan; cargo of bark, ties, & lumber.
- 1873, Dec 25 Jumped sand bar at Wolf River, Ahnapee (now Algoma).
- 1874, Apr Damaged in collision with scow MOONLIGHT at Milwaukee, Lake Michigan.
- 1874, Nov Waterlogged, Lake Michigan.
- 1875, Aug 14 Grounded.
- Wisconsin Marine Historical Society Soundings
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Anchor News
- Unique ID