- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867 For iron ore trade; owned E.B. Merrick before completion.
- 1871, Apr 13 Owned H.J. & R.K. Winslow, Buffalo, NY.
- 1871, May Ran on PARK, wrecked, Detroit, MI.
- 1872, Nov 27 Wrecked north of piers, Holland, MI; cargo grain.
- 1873, Spring Raised & rebuilt.
- 1881, May Towed by WOCOKEN with R. WINSLOW.
- 1883 Towed by CORMORANT in ore trade.
- 1885, May 2 Owned Thomas F. Murphy, Cleveland, OH.
- 1885, Jul Towed by HIAWATHA, Cleveland - Duluth, MN.
- 1887, Nov 25 Wrecked & sunk Hammonds Bay, MI, Lake Huron; cargo pig iron; raised & rebuilt.
- 1889, Apr 15 Owned Thomas Pringle & E.L. Bradley, Marine City, MI.
- 1889, Jul Towed by P.J. RALPH.
- 1890, Spring Towed by F.W. WHEELER with ASHLAND.
- 1890, May 1 Struck by schooner MICHIGAN at Soo Canal, MI; damaged.
- 1890 - 1892 Towed by NIPIGON.
- 1892, Mar 14 Changed to 2 masts.
- 1893, May Ashore with steamer NIPIGON & MELBOURN on Keweenaw Point, Lake Superior.
- 1898 Towed by M.M. DRAKE.
- 1899 Towed by E.D. SMITH & MANISTIQUE.
- 1899 Caulked.
- 1899, May 2 Owned O.W. Blodgette, P.M. Shaw et al, Duluth.
- 1900 Towed by P.J. RALPH, C.H. BRADLEY, MYRON, ZILLAH & MARK HOPKINS.
- 1901 Towed by MANISTIQUE & MYRON.
- 1902 Replanked topside, wooden arches, steam winches & pumps.
- 1904, Apr 29 Rebuilt Bay City, MI; 2 masts; 524/487 tons.
- 1923, May 24 Owned Delaware Transportation Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1923, Jul 18 Same owner, Michigan City, IN.
- 1925 Towed by steamer H.H. HETTLER & W.H. SAWYER.
- 1926, Jun 17 Owned Shields & Watson; Sault Ste. Marie, MI.
- 1930 Abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine D
- Unique ID