- Sail Number Masts
- 137' 7"
- 23' 10"
- 11' 11"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1846, Jul 20 Enrolled Oswego, NY; ran Oswego - Chicago, IL.
- 1847, Dec 22 Lengthened, Bidwell & Banta; 173'10" x 24'3" x 10'3", 416.52 tons.
- 1848, Jul 15 Owned Richard Sears et al, Buffalo, NY.
- 1850, Jul On Chicago, Buffalo & Kardy line for Griffiths
- Western Line; ran Buffalo - Chicago.
- 1850, Sep 14 Owned John M. Griffith et al, Buffalo.
- 1851, Aug 19 Collided with British steamer VICTORIA at Buffalo; VICTORIA much damaged, DELAWARE ok.
- 1851, Nov 4 Struck brig BELLE on Lake Michigan; towed her to Beaver Island, MI harbor.
- 1853, Jul 15 Owned Charles Howard et al, Detroit, MI.
- 1854, Apr 10 Owned Samuel G. Watson et al, Detroit.
- 1855, Jun Sunk schooner E.M. LYON on Lake Erie.
- 1855, Aug Ashore St. Mary's River; cargo miner's supplies, railroad iron & machinery.
- 1855, Oct 18 Owned Davis, Sutton & Co, Buffalo.
- 1855, Nov 3 Stranded Sheboygan, WI; total loss.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Hall's List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Databa
- Unique ID