- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1833, Oct 19 Launched.
- 1834 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1835, Apr 4 Laid down as ALICE GREY; owned Oliver Newberry, et al, Detroit; on Detroit & Buffalo run for Lake Erie Steamboat Co.
- 1835, Apr Lost on Lake Michigan.
- 1836, Jun 19 Stranded near Michigan City, IN; last owned Captain George J. King.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Hall's List
- F.E. Hamilton
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Bowen's Shipwrecks of the Great Lakes
- Beers, History of the Grea
- Unique ID