- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1862 Two enrollments Detroit, MI.
- 1865, Oct 29 Disabled near Pt. Pelee; repaired.
- 1866 Owned Miner, Detroit.
- 1867 Rebuilt, 146.5 gross tons, "scow".
- 1871 Owned Shehan, Detroit.
- 1874, Nov Aground Tawas Point, Lake Huron; repaired.
- 1875, Dec 1 Owned Grummond, Detroit.
- 1876 Owned Shehan, et al, Detroit.
- 1876, Sep 4 Driven ashore with lumber at Racine College, Lake Michigan.
- 1879, Sep 17 Owned L.P. Mason, E. Saginaw, MI.
- 1879, Dec 3 Released from beach at Point Edward after stranding there.
- 1881 Towed by BAY CITY in Saginaw & Cleveland, OH; lumber trade.
- 1884 Owned Gerhard Janssen et al, E. Saginaw; lumber barge, towed by steamer CLEVELAND.
- 1887, Oct 27 Sunk, Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID