- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 500 95/100
History and Notes
- 1865, Apr 12 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1865, Sep 16 Ashore Bois Blanc Island, Lake Erie; released by tug MAGNET.
- 1866, Aug 9 Owned Albert G. Hartshorn, Racine, WI; readmeasured 500.95 gross tons, US6208.
- 1869, Apr 22 Owned Belle City Line, Racine.
- 1871, Sep Sunk by propeller JAY GOULD, south Manitou Island, Lake Michigan; raised, reduced to barge.
- 1872, Sep 9 Owned Union Steamboat Co., Buffalo.
- 1872, Sep 18 Owned M. M. Drake, Buffalo; change rig from propeller to barge; 133.7 x 25.5 x 11', 300.6 gross tons.
- 1874, Nov 24 Ashore Leamington; released.
- 1878, Nov 9 Owned M. M. Drake et al, Buffalo.
- 1880, Mar 25 Ashore Gull Island Reef; released.
- 1880, Nov 21 Lost, Lake Erie.
- 1888, Dec 3 Documents surrendered, vessel lost at sea.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner E
- Unique ID