- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 15000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1854, Apr 29 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1854, May 14 Collision with steamer QUEEN OF THE WEST.
- 1854, Nov Collision with Brig SANDUSKY, Lake Michigan.
- 1856 Owned S. T. Hooker, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1856, Oct 29 Struck reef, Point au Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1857, Nov 17 Owned M. Busch, Milwaukee District.
- 1858, Jun Collided with schooner MIAMI off Presque Isle, Lake Huron, towed to Presque Isle by GLOBE.
- 1858, Sep Lost bowsprit & head gear in collision, Buffalo Harbor.
- 1860 Owned Hooker & Nicholas, Milwaukee.
- 1860, Nov Aground Straits of Mackinac with coal; released.
- 1862 Rebuilt by Wolf & Lawrence.
- 1863, Aug 24 Owned W. Johnson, Milwaukee.
- 1864, Apr 25 Owned S. P. Lyman, Milwaukee.
- 1865, Apr 21 Owned Cardwell, Chicago; readmeasured 241.82 gross tons; US6133.
- 1865, Oct 31 Aground Point Sable, Lake Michigan.
- 1869, Aug Damaged in collision with schooner JOHN BEAN at Chicago.
- 1869 Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID