- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855 Built Philadelphia, PA.
- 1856 Worked in Milwaukee, WI harbor.
- 1857, Apr 18 Owned Hiram M. Green et al, Milwaukee; 25 tons.
- 1857, Jun 17 Owned J.C. Olmstead et al, Milwaukee; started for New Orleans, LA, via Illinois Canal & Mississippi River.
- 1859 May have sold Cuban.
- 1860 Reportedly abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID