- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1878, Apr 26 Registered Collingwood, ONT.
- 1878, May 23 Collided with steambarge LOTHAIR, Collingwood harbor, Georgian Bay.
- 1880 Rebuilt as ferry.
- 1881, Jan 31 Owned Keays, et al, Sarnia, ONT; renamed BEATRICE.
- 1882, May Partially rebuilt.
- 1883, Aug 23 Burned near Sarnia / Port Huron, St. Clair River.
- 1912 Registry closed; burned several years ago.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID