- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1858, Sep 7 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1858 Lost anchors & chains at Long Point, Lake Erie; ran for Buffalo, NY.
- 1859, Jun 10 Enrolled Cleveland, owned William L. Curtis, Sheffield, OH.
- 1862 Enrolled Toledo, OH.
- 1864, Mar 21 Sold Canadian by John Stevens.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID