- 26' 1"
- 12' 4"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856, Apr Launched Oswego, NY; owned Latham et al, Oswego.
- 1860 Owned J. C. Pease, Oswego.
- 1863 Owned Joyce & Cummings, Oswego.
- 1865 Owned Joyce, Oswego.
- 1867 Rebuilt; readmeasured 299.26 gross tons; register #US6327.
- 1874 Owned Green & Lynch, Oswego; repaired.
- 1879 Owned Green & Sittig, Oswego.
- 1880, Sep Rerigged schooner, after having been used as barge.
- 1898 Towed steamer NEFF.
- 1899, May 28 Wrecked off Pelee Island, Lake Erie, stripped of outfit.
- 1899, Jun 1 Sank, Lake Erie.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID