- Original Owner
- Williams & Halloran
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 22,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1872, May 4 Launched.
- 1881, Feb Owned Ford & Richardson, Ashtabula, OH.
- 1881 Towed by H.L. WORTHINGTON, Cleveland & Duluth trade.
- 1883 Repaired.
- 1883, Nov Lost anchor, Pigeon Bay, Lake Erie.
- 1885 Towed by HENRY CHISHOLM, coal from Buffalo - Chicago; ore from Escanba - Cleveland.
- 1885, Dec Stranded with heavy damage near Bayfield, ONT.
- 1887, Jul 22 Collision with GEORGE WORTHINGTON, sinking latter off Colchester Reef, Lake Erie.
- 1895, Oct 26 Foundered; owned Martin Elwin, Milan, OH.
- Walter Lewis
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID