- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned Chapman, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1879 Owned Starke Brothers, Milwaukee, WI; 10 tons.
- 1880 Sold by Milwaukee Tug Co. to William Smith, Manistee, MI.
- 1882, Jun 23 Renamed JOSEPH E. RUMBELL JR.; Grand Haven, MI owners; 16.3 gross tons.
- 1884 Owned John Smith, Manistee, MI.
- 1887 47.6 x 12.2 x 5.9
- 1888, Oct 6 Sank in collision with WILLIAMS, Lake Manistee.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID