- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1875 Owned Wm. Allen et al, Port Dover, ONT.
- 1882 Owned Allen Bros., Port Dover.
- 1889, Oct Wrecked 15 miles north of Point Edward, ONT; recovered, brought to Sarnia; sunk there.
- 1892 Coarse freight; repaired.
- 1895, Nov 20 Wrecked Lake Huron; owned George Bards.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID