- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 Owned Chapman & Wade, Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1870 Same owner; new decks.
- 1878 Same owner; rebuilt as barge; 269 gross / 255 net tons.
- 1876 Owned Whitney Jr., Detroit, MI.
- 1880 Towed steamer GLASGOW, Bay City & Ogdensburg lumber trade.
- 1882 Rebuilt, centerboard equipped.
- 1886 - 90 Towed by steamer S. C. Baldwin.
- 1892 Towed by steamer Leland.
- 1894 / 1900 Towed by steamer O. O. CARPENTER.
- 1899 Owned H. E. Rynnels, Port Huron, MI.
- 1900 Enrolled Port Huron.
- 1902 Owned Carrie Koch, Sandusky, OH.
- 1904, Jun 7 Abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- Board of Lake Underwrite
- Unique ID