- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857, May 8 Launched.
- 1857, May 12 Enrolled Sandusky.
- 1865 Rebuilt Toledo.
- 1866 Owned Miller & Parker, Toledo.
- 1868 Readmeasured 225.4 gross tons.
- 1869 Laid up Toledo; repaired, new deck & cabin etc.
- 1872, May 4 Sunk Port Colborne, holed by ice.
- 1872, May 7 Pumped out, raised, taken to elevator to discharge cargo of wheat.
- 1872, Dec 2 Ashore Port Maitland, stripped & abandoned.
- 1873 Sold Canadian; rerigged as barge; renamed JOSEPHINE, C61164.
- 1879 Owned McCollum, Montreal; repaired.
- 1887 Sunk Cleveland, raised by Murphy in payment for wrecking bill, returned U. S. ownership, US110795.
- 1889 Towed to Detroit leaking; ran on a spar, holed, repaired.
- 1892 Sunk in collision; raised.
- 1897 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- E. S. Warner
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID