- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1872 + Worked with dredge J.C. DALY in Canadian harbors.
- 1873, Oct Owned John Daly.
- 1874, Jun Ashore Amherst Island, Lake Ontario.
- 1877, Oct 1 Seized at Napanee for towing in Canadian waters, forfeited, sold.
- 1878, Jul Owned Cornelius Daly, Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1878, Sep 7 Registered as Canadian vessel; C77627, 49.6 x 13.3 x 5.6, 24.61 gross / 16.73 net tons.
- 1881 Repaired.
- 1884 Owned W.B. Allen, Ogdensburg.
- 1887, May New boiler at Kingston Foundry; owned Cornwall, ONT.
- Date unknown Owned J. Jesmer, Cornwall.
- 1895 Registry closed.
- Walter Lewis
- Mills List
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID