- Propulsion Type
- 92' 2"
- 17' 9"
- 6' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 96 45/95
History and Notes
- 1853, Jun 24 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1853, Aug 4 Owned John W. Brooks, Detroit, MI.
- 1855, Jun 8 Owned H.N. Strong, Detroit.
- 1857, Jun 10 Owned Lake Navigation Co., Buffalo.
- 1858, Apr 22 Owned S.V.R. Watson, E.G. Spaulding & G.T. Williams, Buffalo.
- 1858, May 7 Owned Heber Squier, et al, Detroit.
- 1859, Oct 11 Owned Edmund Trowbridge & Smith, Detroit; large repairs.
- 1868 Readmeasured 85.6 gross tons; same owner.
- 1870, Mar 22 Engine removed, made a barge at Detroit.
- 1877 Burned at Sandwich, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID