- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1880, Jul 30 Badly damaged by fire at Whitehall, MI; rebuilt.
- 1884 Owned E.P. Dowling, Montague, MI.
- 1888 Owned White River Boom Co., Montague.
- 1889, Nov 14 Burned near Muskegon, MI; owned Barry Brothers Tug Association.
- 1890 Owned White River Boom Co., 63.4 x 15.4 x 6.5', 49.7 gross tons, 24.59 net tons.
- 1891 Owned Miles Barry, Chicago, IL.
- 1896, Apr 12 Burned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID