- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1865, Dec Owned McGill & Lathrop, Chicago; ashore east side Lake Michigan.
- 1867, May Lost jibboom in collision with tug, Chicago, IL., Lake Michigan.
- 1867 - 68 Rebuilt at Depere by E. Sorenson; lengthened 27' to 106'
- 1868 120.95 gross tons; owned Chicago.
- 1870, May Ashore Grand Haven.
- 1871 Owned W.A. Parker, Chicago.
- Walter Lewis
- Newspaper Clippings
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID