- Original Owner
- Cooper & Barbour
- Tonnage Old Style
- 300 tons
History and Notes
- 1847, May 6 Launched.
- 1847, May Dismasted, Grand River, Lake Erie.
- 1849 Chicago, IL - Oswego, NY in grain trades.
- 1850 Rebuilt.
- 1854, Oct Lost deck load salt.
- 1858 Oct 10 Grounded on Peach Orchard Reef, Put in Bay, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1860 Owned Stephen Clark, Oswego, NY.
- 1861, Oct Stove in by own anchor, waterlogged, lost deck load lumber; towed to Oswego for repairs.
- 1862, Apr Collided with schooner T.Y. AVERY, Detroit River.
- 1863 Owned Farnham & Hodge, Buffalo, NY; repaired.
- 1864, Oct 10 Sank with coal, Point Abino, Lake Erie; raised.
- 1865 Large repairs, readmeasured 193.88 gross tons.
- 1865, Oct 26 Grounded near Windsor, ONT, St. Clair River.
- 1866 Owned Montgomery et al, Buffalo, NY.
- 1866, Sep 22 Collided with sunken schooner WIMFIELD SCOTT, Cleveland, Lake Erie.
- 1868 Owned Cleveland, OH; US4367.
- 1869 Oct 13 Wrecked Lake Erie, owned Captain Becker, Cleveland.
- Walter Lewis
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID