- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848 Presque Isle area, mentioned at Buffalo, NY from Erie, PA.
- 1849 160.52 tons, Presque Isle District.
- 1856, Dec 2 Ashore Freeport (Fairport), Lake Erie.
- 1858 Large repairs.
- 1860 Owned Hearn & Scott, Erie, PA.
- 1863 Owned James Cox, Port Huron, MI.
- 1863, Oct Considerably damaged by collision, Detroit River; repaired.
- 1865, May Wrecked; owned John Johnson, Port Huron.
- Walter Lewis
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID