- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1862, Apr Maiden voyage.
- 1862, Oct Dismasted, Saginaw Bay, Lake Huron; towed to Detroit.
- 1865 Owned Locke, Detroit.
- 1866 Owned R. Prindiville, Chicago.
- 1868 388.78 gross / 369.35 net tons.
- 1871 New deck.
- 1879 Owned Bradley & D., Chicago.
- 1898 Towed by steamer OGEMAW with GARDNER.
- 1898 Owned N. Blain, Detroit, 388 gross / 369 net ton barge, center board equipped.
- 1900 Towed by steamer OGEMAW; repaired, recaulked topside, steam pump, 11' deckload.
- 1901 Capacity 550 m' lumber.
- 1904 Owned Richard Burns, Detroit; burned at St. Clair, MI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John O. Greenwood
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Blue Book
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID