- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 14,500 bushels
History and Notes
- 1855, Apr Launched.
- 1856, Nov Damaged in gale; sheltered Genessee River.
- 1858 Collided with schooner KEIPIE off Long Point, Lake Erie, with wheat.
- 1859, Sep Aground with wheat near Racine, WI.
- 1860 Owned Carrington & Stevens, Milan, OH; repaired.
- 1862 Repaired.
- 1863 Owned Lynch & Kellar, Oswego, NY.
- 1864, Oct Aground at Rondeau, Lake Erie; released.
- 1865 Owned Leander, Simoneau, Oswego; readmeasured; 221 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Marsilliot & Kison, Cleveland, OH.
- 1866, Sep Damaged in collision with propeller EQUINOX at Cleveland.
- 1868 221.3 gross tons.
- 1870, Oct 31 Wrecked Presque Isle, MI, Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID