- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1880, July 13 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1881 Towed barges to AuSable, Oscoda & Cleveland in lumber trade.
- 1884, July 10 Owned George L. Colwell, Detroid & B.S. Colwell, Portville, NY; new machinery this year.
- 1887, April 2 Owned Farwell Transportation Co.; towed barges D.P. DOBBINS & OGARITA in lumber trade Menominee, MI - Buffalo, NY or Tonawanda, NY.
- 1887, June Chartered by Potts Lumber for season Tawas, MI - Buffalo, NY
- 1889, July Collision with schooner HOME below Port Huron, MI.
- 1890, July Machinery failure at Point Au Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1891, October Ashore Sand Point.
- 1894, October 15 Wrecked Deer Park, MI Lake Superior, lumber laden; recovered.
- 1895 Dismantled, made a barge at Springwells, MI (Detroit area); machinery went into GEORGE FARWELL; 2 masts 454.63 gross tons, 431.19 net tons; owned Jessie A. Van Slyke, Detroit.
- 1896, May Aground on Peshtigo Reef, Lake Michigan; released, repaired at Manitowoc, WI.
- 1897, October 26 Repowered with engine & boiler of steamer AD HAYWARD; 34 x 36" NPNC engine by Bloecker, Grand Haven, MI; one 8'6" x 14', 100# steam firebox boiler.
- 1898, June 8 1 mast 447.85 gross tons / 371.08 net tons.
- 1899, June 30 Foundered.
- 1899, Dec 8 Documents surrendered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID