- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1864, Oct 6 Lost chain & anchor, Lake Huron.
- 1865, Nov 8 Damaged in gale, Lake Ontario.
- 1868 353.9 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned Lyons & Finney, Oswego, NY.
- 1874, Nov Aground Graham Shoals, Lake Huron with grain.
- 1875 Owned Hearnes et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1875, Sep 16 Stranded in storm near Presque Isle, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID