- Tonnage Old Style
- 26 64/95
History and Notes
- 1857, Jul 16 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1860 Siezed for smuggling by Canadian Customs.
- 1865 Readmeasured 73 gross tons; enrolled Rochester, NY.
- 1866 Reported abandoned.
- 1869, Jun 14 Reportedly returned to service as FLOUR CITY or FLOWER CITY.
- 1869, Jun 14 Only sidewheeler on Lake Ontario owned in U.S.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID